  • JCANDAU
    Message 1 of 1 , May 28, 1997
      at
      1 year interval, same dates for all the series). I would like to summarize
      the
      data by:

      1 - Classifying the binary time series

      2 - Analyzing the spatial distribution of the resulting classes.

      ... but I'm stuck at the first step!

      How can I make a classification of binary time series? Can I use a
      classical
      cluster procedure with the appropriate coefficient (Jaccard for example)?

      Thank you in advance.

      Jean-Noel CANDAU
      Canadian Forest Service
      Sault-Ste-Marie - ON