  • Frieder Tonn
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 1997
      I have to announce a new geostatistik-software called "sgs".

      It is for geostatistical modelling, simulating and estimating of
      1D- or 2D-variables. The user-dialog is in German-language!
      (Dieses Programm verwendet den deutschen Geostatistik-Wortschatz.)
      The software ist written in standard-C and should run on many
      UNIX-machines. To produce some graphical output, gnuplot-V3.5 is
      necessary.

      For further information please read
      http://zappa.mabb.tu-freiberg.de/~tonn/sgs.html

      Frieder.