Re: GEOSTATS: Geochem for mineralized shears

  • Ben Whiting
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2 8:33 AM
      With regard to Mark McCullars' comments and questions regarding the
      geochemical samples across a mineralized shear zone, I echo the good
      suggestions of Chaosheng Zhang in handling the information. I also add that
      several good interpretive ideas in looking at the data may be found in the
      following reference:

      Levinson, A.A., Bradshaw, P.M.D., and Thomson, I., 1987,
      Practical Problems in Exploration Geochemistry.
      Applied Publishing Ltd., Wilmette, Illinois, 269 p.

      Salut...................Ben Whiting
      Department of Geological Sciences
      Queen's University
      Kingston, Ontario, Canada