Re: GEOSTATS: Re: Dirichlet mosaic

  • Ken Clarkson
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 19, 1997
      Pierre PETITGAS wrote:

      > Bonjour everyone,
      >
      > I want to produce a Dirichlet mosaic associated to a given set of points in
      > space. I have not been able to find the algorithm. Does someone know of a

      http://www.geom.umn.edu:80/software/cglist
      has links to Voronoi diagram (Dirichlet mosaic) codes in 2 and higher
      dimensions, as well as a variety of other geometric codes.

      -Ken

      --
      Ken Clarkson http://cm.bell-labs.com/who/clarkson/
      Bell Laboratories, Room 2D-455,
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 22, 1997
        Pierre PETITGAS wrote:

        > Bonjour everyone,
        >
        > I want to produce a Dirichlet mosaic associated to a given set of points in
        > space. I have not been able to find the algorithm. Does someone know of a
        > reference where it is described?
        >
        > Thanks for your help. Pierre.

        Bonjour Pierre,

        Some references can be found in Computers & Geosciences, with code in
        FORTRAN 77 if i remember correctly. I'll give you the list another day if
        you want it. In France, "Computers & Geosciences" is available at LYON 1
        University (Villeurbanne) from 1987 to present and, of course, at the
        library of "GEOLOGIE RECHERCHE" of PARIS 6 University (at JUSSIEU) from the
        first issue (1975 i presume) to present.

        Salutations courtoises

        Philippe AUBRY

        Laboratoire de Biometrie
        UMR CNRS 5558