GEOSTATS: Topics of ai-geostats

  • Gregoire Dubois
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25, 1997
      Greetings,

      sorry for the bad news but AI-GEOSTATS is not the right place to send such mail.

      Please check the introduction to ai-geostats
      http://java.ei.jrc.it/rem/gregoire/help.html
      before sending a mail to the subscribers.

      Between others I ask to avoid " any mail about DBMS, display of maps on WWW, ...,
      as these points are often discussed in GIS mailing list (like the Grass users list &
      ESRI-L mailing list). "

      Regards,

      Gregoire

      <gregoire.dubois@...>
      <Moderator of the ai-geostats mailing list>