GEOSTATS: Simple Cokriging

  • Francisco Abarca
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24 5:13 AM
      Dear all,
      someone could tell me what is the expression for the
      cokriging variance in the case of simple cokriging.
      I have reading the usual references and I don't manage
      find this expresion.

      Thanks in advance.
      Francisco Abarca fabarca@...
      Dpto. GeodinĂ¡mica http://carpanta.ugr.es/~fabarca
      Facultad de Ciencias Tfno/Fax: + 034 58 243363
      Universidad de Granada