Re: GEOSTATS: Free software

  • geoed1@btigate.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 19, 1997
      At 09:48 AM 4/19/97 -0400, you wrote:
      >Hi,
      >
      >I'll appreciate your advice. I am tring to do analysis of some data. I was
      not succesful
      >with GEOEAS (I could not compiled). Splus is not working. I do not know if
      >600 points are a large array for SPlus but I got "bus error".
      >Can you suggest me other friendly free software. ( I already read the FAQ
      but I'll appreciate
      >your opinions).
      >Thanks,
      >Octavio
      >--

      Give Phillip Ingram's page at http://atlas.es.mq.edu.au/users/pingram/sware.htm
      a try. I've had some success with his KSTAT and other programs for the DOS
      environment. He has a lot of additional links on his pages there.

      Sincerely

      Ed Houser
      geoed1@...
      "The young geologist looks at the Rocks"
      "The experienced geologist talks to the Rocks"
      "The old geologist simply listens to the Rocks"