GEOSTATS: Free software

  • Octavio Hector Juarez Espinosa
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 19, 1997
      Hi,

      I'll appreciate your advice. I am tring to do analysis of some data. I was not succesful
      with GEOEAS (I could not compiled). Splus is not working. I do not know if
      600 points are a large array for SPlus but I got "bus error".
      Can you suggest me other friendly free software. ( I already read the FAQ but I'll appreciate
      your opinions).
      Thanks,
      Octavio
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 19, 1997
        At 09:48 AM 4/19/97 -0400, you wrote:
        >Hi,
        >
        >I'll appreciate your advice. I am tring to do analysis of some data. I was
        not succesful
        >with GEOEAS (I could not compiled). Splus is not working. I do not know if
        >600 points are a large array for SPlus but I got "bus error".
        >Can you suggest me other friendly free software. ( I already read the FAQ
        but I'll appreciate
        >your opinions).
        >Thanks,
        >Octavio
        >--

        Give Phillip Ingram's page at http://atlas.es.mq.edu.au/users/pingram/sware.htm
        a try. I've had some success with his KSTAT and other programs for the DOS
        environment. He has a lot of additional links on his pages there.

        Sincerely

        Ed Houser
        geoed1@...
        "The young geologist looks at the Rocks"
        "The experienced geologist talks to the Rocks"
        "The old geologist simply listens to the Rocks"