Re: GEOSTATS: Looking for reference

  • Mohammad J Abedini
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 12, 1997
      Hi all

      I did follow the recent suggestion on uncompressing the file geoeas.ps
      with some .Z extension and it worked ok for me. Upon uncompressing the
      file, it turns out that the uncompressed file is around 4MB. I viewed it
      in "ghostview" and realized that it is only 118 pages. The 4MB size is
      mainly due to some images being included into the file. Unfortunately, our
      laser printer cannot handle such a big file, so I divided the original
      file into a number of chunks. In case, others run into the same problem,
      let me know I will make the chunks available.

      Best of luck.
      Abedini
      \|||/
      (o o)
      +=================oOO==(_)==OOo=================+
      |_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|
      |__|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|__|__|__|
      |_____| |_____|
      |__|__| Mohammad J. Abedini |__|__|
      |_____| School of Engineering |_____|
      |_____| University of Guelph |_____|
      |_____| Guelph Ont, N1G 2W1 |_____|
      |__|__| Tel.:(519) 824-4120 ext. 4321 (W) |__|__|
      |__|__| Tel.:(519) 821-1199 (H) |__|__|
      |_____| Fax :(519) 836-0227 |_____|
      |_____| e-mail: mabedini@... |_____|
      The world is your exercise-book, the pages on which you do your sums.
      You are also free to write nonsense, or lies, or to tear the pages.

      Richard Bach