GEOSTATS: SIC 97: latest & last news

  • Gregoire Dubois
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10, 1997
      Greetings to all,

      the editorial comitee of SIC 97 is now closed.

      The members are

      Donald Myers
      Mohan Srivastava
      Hans Wackernagel
      Yvan Pannatier
      Syed Abdul Rahman Shibli
      Jurgen Pilz
      Graeme Archer
      Michel De Bollivier

      and myself.

      The task of the Ed. Com. will be:

      - to define final objectives of SIC 97

      - to review the participants contribution:
      if all papers will be accepted, it can be asked
      the author to give more informations or clarify
      certain points if needed

      - Each member of the comitee will also have to write
      a paper which compares all the papers received.

      >From now on, further information relative to SIC 97 will
      be sent directly to the participants (still one place
      free).

      Last but not least, I'm in contact with different publishers
      interested in the publication of SIC 97 in a journal/book.
      I will do my best to have the possibility to have the papers
      published in a scientific journal and on the WEB.

      For ethical reason, I won't of course make money with ai-geostats.

      If you have any question, comment, please contact me.

      Best regards,

      Gregoire

      <gregoire.dubois@...>
      <Moderator of the ai-geostats mailing list>
      <http://java.ei.jrc.it/rem/gregoire/>