GEOSTATS: References for Inverse weighted distance interp.

  • Gregoire Dubois
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9, 1997
      Godd day to all,

      I'm looking for recent references on Inverse Distance Weighted
      interpolation (IDW) method.
      Most of the recent papers often refer to

      Watson D. F. & Phillip G.M. (1985)
      "A refinement of Inverse Distance Weighted Interpolation."
      Geoprocessing, 2, pp 315-327

      Is there anything more recent about it ?

      Thanks for any help.

      Best regards

      Gregoire

      --
      Gregoire Dubois (PhD student) Tel. 39-332-78.99.44
      Joint Research Centre Fax. 39-332-78.54.66