GEOSTATS: RE: Matrix Algebra and more

  • Dominique Durand
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6 11:42 PM
      I am suprised that nobody never talks about products as IDL or PV Wave.
      Ok, they cost a bit more, but That are powerful tools if you want to handle
      simultaneously mathematical, statistical and graphical concepts.

      Best regards

      Dominique

      * Dominique Durand | *
      * | *
      * Nansen Environmental | Email: domi@... *
      * and Remote Sensing Centre | tel(std):(+47)55 29 72 88 *
      * Edv. Griegsvei, 3a | tel:(+47)55 29 29 01 (ext: 238) *
      * 5037 Solheimsviken | fax:(+47)55 20 00 50 *
      * Norway | WWW: http://www.nrsc.no:8001/~domi/*
      * | *