Re: [GEOSTATS: spatial correlation method]

  • Gregoire Dubois
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5 8:27 PM
      This list has moved. Please see the end of this message for
      instructions.

      PLEASE DO NOT SEND ANY MESSAGES TO AI-GEOSTATS AT GIS.PSU.EDU
      OR REPLY TO ANY MESSAGES (SEE MY LAST EMAIL)

      THIS MESSAGE WILL BE POSTED AGAIN ON THE NEW LIST BY THE END OF NEXT WEEK.

      Best regards

      Gregoire (Moderator of AI-GEOSTATS)

      Ionut Aron <iaron@...> wrote:
      > Hi all,
      >
      > I am very new to spatial statistics and I have the following problem:
      > I have an Arc/INFO coverage with two roads: one is from the existing road
      > network and the other one is the same road modelled with a road modelling
      > software.
      > How can I assess the spatial correlation between these two representations
      > of the same road ?
      >
      > Thank you,
      >
      > Ionut
      >
      > Ionut Aron, MF Candidate