GEOSTATS: contacts

  • george tudor
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2000
      This list has moved. Please see the end of this message for
      instructions.

      Hello,

      I am interested for collaborations or jobs in
      geoinformatics (GIS, geostatistics, geomathematics,
      databases, programming), for projects in geological or
      environmental fields.

      I worked in Romania many years in geoinformatics, to
      use geomathematical and geostatistical methods for
      several ores and different geological data, with
      commercial, shareware and my own programs. Finally, I
      learned ARC/INFO GIS on Silicon Graphics workstation.
      In present, I am working as database programmer in
      economical field in a private company.

      For details see my home page -
      www7.ewebcity.com/geoinf

      Thank you in anticipation.