GEOSTATS: VERY IMPORTANT: END OF ai-geostats@gis.psu.edu

  • Gregoire Dubois
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 1906
      Please, if you have problems to understand the following mail, you can write
      me in French, German, Italian or Dutch.

      set up at the university of Lausanne which is also hosting the AI-GEOSTATS web
      site. The new list seems to work properly and should become from now on the
      official new AI-GEOSTATS mailing list.

      So please, DO NOT SEND ANY MAILS AND REPLIES ANYMORE TO
      ai-geostats@... and follow the following steps if you want
      to remain on the ai-geostats mailing list.

      1) Unsubscribe from the old mailing list by sending the following command
      "unsubscribe ai-geostats" in the body of the message to
      majordomo@...

      Do not put anything in the subject of the mail.

      2) Subscribing to the new mailing list:

      By subscribing, I consider that you have read and accepted the rules as
      indicated at

      http://www.ai-geostats.org/help_ai-geostats.htm#Rules of AI-GEOSTATS

      You can subscribe to the new mailing list by sending the following command
      "subscribe ai-geostats" and the command "end" on the next line
      in the body of the message to majordomo@...

      Do not put anything in the subject of the mail.

      You will get a message from the mailing list server to ask you to
      confirm your subscription. It may take 15 minutes before you get the request.
      You will be registered to the new list only after you have confirmed your
      subscription.

      That's it.
      everyone to have the time to register to the new list.
      If you don't hear anything from me within this time, then please check the web
      pages (in case of major problems) or drop me a mail.

      If you have problems to subscribe to the new list, please check the help on
      the web pages of ai-geostats (http://www.ai-geostats.org) before contacting
      me.

      Best regards

      Gregoire Dubois