GEOSTATS: advice

  • george tudor
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 2000
      Dear Dr. Isobel Clark,

      I am new in geostats mail list.

      I worked in Romania many years in geoinformatics, to
      use geomathematical and geostatistical methods for
      several ores and different geological data, with
      commercial, shareware and my own programs. Finally, I
      learned ARC/INFO GIS on Silicon Graphics workstation.

      In present, I am working as database programmer in
      economical field in a private company, for a better
      salary, which is a problem for geological domain in
      Romania.

      My wish is to continue with a better job in
      geoinformatics (GIS, geostatistics). Please, give me
      an advice to do this. For details see my home page
      www7.ewebcity.com/geoinf

      Thank you in anticipation.

      Best wishes,

      George Tudor