GEOSTATS: Robust Variogram Estimation, ...

  • Francois Vauglin
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5 8:29 AM
      I have heard of a PhD thesis by Marc Genton (membre de GEOSTAT ?) on
      "Robustesse dans l'estimation et l'ajustement du variogramme en geostatistique".

      I am very interested in that subject and would like to know if anybody knows
      where I could get a copy of it (or simple the e-mail address of Marc Genton).

      Thank you !

      Francois Vauglin.

      Francois Vauglin / Laboratoire COGIT
      Institut Geographique National Email : Francois.Vauglin@...
      2/4 avenue Pasteur Tel : +33 (0)1 43 98 8000 poste (ext.) 7493
      F- 94165 Saint-Mande CEDEX Fax : +33 (0)1 43 98 81 71