GEOSTATS: inyteresting to learn by real project

  • HARY KARTIKO
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 11, 2000
      hello,

      I am from Indonesia.
      I am very interested to the GIS and know I start to learn by my self about
      it by ArcView.
      I need some real practise to improve my self, and I will happy to joint for
      some real project but i will do by net. ( I will do in my country).
      I dont intent to the fee ..... I will do even for free.
      If somebody have a real project which possible for me to joint .. I will
      happy to joint the team for free.
      Please contact me.

      Hary Kartiko

      http://profiles.msn.com