GEOSTATS: time series of spatial data

  • Wayne Thogmartin
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28 6:22 AM
      I've got two time series of spatial patterns. My purpose is in determining
      the relationship of environmental factors to bird abundance. For instance,
      one time series is the interpolated number of snow days and the other is
      interpolated bobwhite abundance. Each time series stretches 32 years. I
      am very interested in accounting for both the spatial autocorrelation in
      the data as well as the temporal correlation. Can anyone provide advice on
      possible approaches that would account for both?

      Thanks,

      Wayne Thogmartin
      Graduate Research Assistant
      Cooperative Wildlife Research Laboratory
      Southern Illinois University