GEOSTATS: GSTAT and Silicon Graphics Workstations

  • C.D.Lloyd
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 4, 1997
      Hello,

      I am trying to compile Edzer Pebesma's GSTAT on a Silicon Graphics
      Indigo workstation, but am not having much success. I have modified the
      makefile and csftypes.h but the process continues to crash. If anyone
      has successfully compiled GSTAT for SGI I would be extremely grateful
      for details of what changes to make to the various files.

      Many thanks in advance,

      Chris Lloyd
      cdl195@...

      Department of Geography,
      University of Soutthampton,
      Highfield,
      Southampton,
      SO17 1BJ,
      U.K.

    • Edzer Pebesma FGB
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 17, 1997
        I uploaded the latest gstat version, 1.9j, to the gstat home page:
        http://www.frw.uva.nl/~pebesma/gstat/
        (sources, dos and linux binaries, and a new manual)

        Changes from the last version, 1.9g, are summarized in:
        http://www.frw.uva.nl/~pebesma/gstat/whatsnew-1.9j.html

        Gstat is a program for the modelling, prediction and simulation of
        geostatistical data in 1, 2, or 3 dimensions.
        --
        Edzer