GEOSTATS: Spatial Analysis for a particular plant along river

  • magnes
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 14, 2000
      I am studing the abiotic needs of a particular species, Sonneratia caseolaris along a stretch of river.  A number of quadrats of  10mx20m will be set along the river and the presence of each individu will be mapped using cartesian coordinats (x,y).  I am now considering how to analysis these data in order to determine the distribution patterns of this particular plant species. Can anybody suggest the test I should use?