GEOSTATS: ArcView ResearchAnalyst

  • Shane Hornibrook
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 9, 2000
      I am contemplating the purchase of ESRI's ResearchAnalyst, and I would
      appreciate feedback from anyone who has used it. Is it stable? Worth
      purchasing? (BTW: We have AV 3.2 w/ spatial analyst FWIW)

      Thanks in advance.
      --Shane
      Shane Hornibrook, (http://www.geologist.net/)

      GIS Statistician/Programmer/Analyst
      Department of Community Health and Epidemiology
      Clinical Research Centre
      5849 University Avenue, Halifax, Nova Scotia, B3H 4H7