GEOSTATS: Analysis of time-series data

  • Charles T. Kufs
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8, 2000
      I've had a couple of requests lately to evaluate time-series data, so I
      prepared an 11-page paper describing the pros and cons of various
      statistical analysis options. You can view "Time Is On My Side" on the
      Internet at http://terrabyte.ws/timeisonmyside.pdf If you are
      considering the use of monitored natural attenuation (MNA) or just want
      to know how long a remedial action may take, you'll want to look at this
      article.

      While you're on the net, take a look at my redesigned site. It's easier
      to get to now. Just type terrabyte.ws and you'll be redirected
      automatically to my main page. I also have obtained the RealName
      "terrabyte." So if you forget my site address, just go to any major
      search engine (e.g., Googol, Iwon, Yahoo) and type terrabyte. My site
      will automatically be listed at the top of the search results. In
      addition to easier navigation and a few new graphics, you'll find a
      random quote generator for all those times when you need to come up with
      a pithy remark about statistics, modeling, or data analysis.

      Charlie Kufs
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      TERRABYTE CORPORATION
      Statistics, Data Mining, and Modeling
      Applied to Solving Environmental Problems
      137 Summit Avenue
      Willow Grove PA 19090-3108
      terrabyte@...
      http://terrabyte.ws