GEOSTATS: sequential simulation

  • Suzana DRUCK
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 8, 2000
      Dear all
      I am working with primary and secondary data but applying sequential simulation. I need the sequential Gaussian cokriging simulation program . I have already tried the sequential Gaussian (colocated) simulation (GSLIB), with good results in the validation process but the Markow hipothesis for covariance models dont fit well. Does somebody know where I could get this program..

      Suzana Druck Fuks
    • Gilles Bourgault
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 8, 2000
        Hi Suzana,

        Few years ago, Denis Marcotte (Denis.Marcotte@...)
        has published a MATLAB program called COKRI in
        Computer and Geoscience journal. This code will do full cokriging.

        Something to look at.

        Gilles

        Suzana DRUCK wrote:

         Dear allI am working with primary and secondary data but applying sequential simulation. I need the sequential Gaussian cokriging simulation program . I have already tried the sequential Gaussian (colocated) simulation (GSLIB), with good results in the validation process but the Markow hipothesis for covariance models dont fit well. Does somebody know where I could get this program..
         Suzana Druck Fuks

        GILLES  BOURGAULT       RC Squared Inc.
        Senior Geostatistician  9177 East Mineral Circle
        E-mail: gilles@...  Suite 100
        Phone: 303-749-7962     Englewood CO 80112
                                USA
             /RRR  CCC\ 2       Phone: 303-749-7900
             \R R  CCC/         http://www.rc2.com