Re: GEOSTATS: Spatial Statistics

  • Basil_LOH@ENV.gov.sg
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 5, 2000
      Hi there,
      I know the software CrimeStat has some of these capabilities.
      I would also be interested in whatever info you find on the topics. Would
      appreciate it if you can forward them to me at basil_loh@.... Thanks!

      Warmest regards.
      Basil

      owner-ai-geostats@...
      06-09-2000 11:24

      To: ai-geostats@... @ SMTP
      cc:
      Subject: Re: GEOSTATS: Spatial Statistics

      Sujit and Chris:

      Since you have access to the internet it would be helpful if you could start
      searching yourselves and then direct any specific questions to this forum.

      Chris, you should be able to pick up the information you are looking for from
      books by such authors as AG Journel, CJ Huijbregts, EH Isaaks, RM Srivastava.

      Patrick
      Sujit Kumar wrote:

      > Can somebody please provide detailed document (or links) on Object
      > Modeling/Fluvial Simulation.
      > Thanks in advance,
      > SK
      >
      > Chris Johnson wrote:
      >
      > > Hello,
      > >
      > > I am undertaking a Degree in GIS at Uni of South Australia and am new to
      > > geostatistics. I'm after information on the following subjects:
      > > Central Tendancy
      > > Inverse Areal Moment
      > > Naive Estimator
      > > Kernel Estimator