GEOSTATS: Geostatistics and Education in OZ

  • Mark Murphy
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2000
      Dear Geostats viewers,

      I'm thinking of running a short article for the next GAA (Geostatistical
      Association of Australasia) newsletter about opportunities for Geostatistics
      education (both undergraduate and post graduate) in Australia. I'm keen to
      hear from both the University and Private sector and from anybody who has
      completed such courses who has some useful comment. Ideally I hope to
      publish some or all of the responses. If you would like to know more about
      the GAGA please see www.gaa.org.au. Please post your replies in the usual
      manner or to me direct at mmurphy@....

      Thank you
      Mark Murphy