GEOSTATS: NEW AI-GEOSTATS WEB SITE

  • Gregoire Dubois
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 1906
      Dear all,

      today is a great day. Not only I submitted my PhD (private "presentation"
      expected for the 2nd of October 2000) but I also managed to finalise the
      transfer of AI-GEOSTATS on another machine (unfortunately slower...) and
      finalise the new design (hopefully better).

      By the way, I'm looking for a new job ....

      you can find more information about my professional experience at

      http://sc-terre-218.unil.ch/CV_gregoire.htm

      Back to ai-geostats...the new web site can be found at

      http://sc-terre-218.unil.ch/

      The address is a bit barbarian but I will redirect www.ai-geostats.org
      to the new site.

      I hope you will enjoy it.