GEOSTATS: Calif St Univ, Chico, M.A. programs

  • CRODRIGUE@oavax.csuchico.edu
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 1997
      University, Chico, would like to remind anyone interested in
      pursuing a master's degree, either in Geography or in Rural
      and Town Planning, that we are accepting applications through
      April 4 for the Fall, 1997, semester.
      Chico State has a unique interdisciplinary master's program
      in planning, in its focus on the planning needs of rural areas
      (including environmental and water resource planning) and
      smaller towns. The geography master's has particular strengths
      in hazards, resources, cultural ecology, GIS and other tech-
      niques, physical and environmental geography, and geographic
      education.
      For more information, contact Dr. Christine M. Rodrigue
      (Graduate Coordinator in Geography and Director, RTPL) at
      crodrigue@... or (916) 898-4953 or -5285 or
      write her at: GEOP/CSU/Chico, CA 95929-0425. You can also
      point your browser to:
      http://www.csuchico.edu/geop or to the Graduate School at:
      http://www/csuchico.edu/gs/index.html
      Thank you,