Re: GEOSTATS: GSLIB in c

  • Bob Sandefur
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 4, 2000
      hi-

      I tried some years ago (about 2) using a free gcc compiler from the net and f2c on windows; I couldn't get the samples to work because of backspace not working in f2c but a better f2c may be available now for your specifc platform.

      Bob Sandefur
      Principal Geostatistician
      Pincock, Allen and Holt, Inc.
      International Mineral Consultants
      274 Union Blvd Suite 200
      Lakewood, CO
      80224
      USA
      303 914-4467 v
      rls@...

      >>> Peter Atkinson <P.M.Atkinson@...> 08/04/00 04:22AM >>>
      Dear All

      Has anyone ever coded any GSLIB routines in c or c++?

      If so, could you contact Dr. Nick Tate. at n.tate@...?

      Many thanks

      Peter
      Dr. Peter Atkinson Department of Geography
      Reader in Geography University of Southampton
      Tel. +44 (0)1703 594617 Highfield
      FAX. +44 (0)1703 593295 Southampton
      E.mail. pma@... SO17 1BJ