GEOSTATS: GSLIB in c

  • Peter Atkinson
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 4, 2000
      Dear All

      Has anyone ever coded any GSLIB routines in c or c++?

      If so, could you contact Dr. Nick Tate. at n.tate@...?

      Many thanks

      Peter
      Dr. Peter Atkinson Department of Geography
      Reader in Geography University of Southampton
      Tel. +44 (0)1703 594617 Highfield
      FAX. +44 (0)1703 593295 Southampton
      E.mail. pma@... SO17 1BJ
    • Bob Sandefur
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 4, 2000
        hi-

        I tried some years ago (about 2) using a free gcc compiler from the net and f2c on windows; I couldn't get the samples to work because of backspace not working in f2c but a better f2c may be available now for your specifc platform.

        Bob Sandefur
        Principal Geostatistician
        Pincock, Allen and Holt, Inc.
        International Mineral Consultants