GEOSTATS: Kriging data

  • Ying_Ouyang@district.sjrwmd.state.fl.us
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 26 8:31 AM
      Dear Listed Members,

      I am looking for any guidelines or references on how to organize the field data
      for Kriging analysis.
      I have some 3D field data and would like to perform Kriging analysis. However,
      these data are
      collected with variable depths for each location. In other words, the sampling
      depths are not
      consistent for all of the sampling locations. I will appreciate if you could
      provide me suggestions on
      how to handle this case.

      Thanks.

      Ying