GEOSTATS: my thanks

  • Jon Jones
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24, 2000
      Hello again,
      This is just a note to thank everyone who responded to my inquiry w.r.t.
      indicator kriging. I received many replies and have been given many avenues
      to explore, all of which look promising.

      Thanks again,

      Jon Paul Jones
      University of Waterloo
      Department of Earth Sciences
      Waterloo, Ontario, Canada N2L-3G1
      Phone: 519-888-4567 ext. 2984
      Fax: 519-746-7484
      "Just because you are paranoid does not mean that they are not all out to
      get you."