GEOSTATS: Comparing point patterns

  • Basil_LOH@ENV.gov.sg
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 18, 2000
      Hi there,
      I am very new to point pattern analysis, and don't understand the math theories
      behind them.

      I am trying to analyse the point patterns of the locations of dengue fever
      cases. In particular, I am trying to compare the difference of these point
      patterns in a small area before and after a mosquito control operation.

      Does anyone have any advise on how I should go about doing it? I am using
      Arcview 3.2, and have the Spatial Analyst extension.

      Thanks in advance for any help offered!

      Basil
      Vector Control & Research Dept
      Singapore