GEOSTATS: distributions

  • DIMITRIS THARSITIS
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 28, 2000
      Dear all, iam a statistics student and i was wondering if i could find infos
      for all distributions in a form that i could download it to my PC... ex:
      pdf, xls,doc,...

      thanks
    • DIMITRIS THARSITIS
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1 6:11 AM
        I am interested in statistical distributions ( chi square ,binomial...etc)
        but in a downloadable form... pdf, txt ,doc...,so that i can download it and
        save it to my pc...