GEOSTATS: SUM external drift

  • s1460
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 25, 2000
      Very dear listers,
      thank you all for the kind replys.
      I guess that my mind is beginning to play tricks
      on me.
      Well, I simply forgot to set the number of collums
      in the header.

      Sorry, but these things just happen sometimes.
      With best regards and thank´s again,
      Dirk

      ----------------------

      Original question:

      Dear lister,
      I´am trying to do an interpolation with external
      drift using Gslib. There is a DEM and annual mean
      precipitation data (x,y,z,data; in geo-eas
      format).
      I want to generate an precipitaion map which
      considerates the elevation of the DEM, thus using
      external drift.
      I alway get an error in data with the
      precipitation data file:

      Title
      Xlocation
      Ylocation
      Zlocation
      Precipitation
      13.441 33.045 700 455.4
      11.152 28.056 1619 511.1
      3.283 14.193 2222 1072.9
      10.029 11.411 2275 560.7
      1.105 10.154 2625 1059.7
      4.072 9.023 1638 641.7 ......

      Does anybody know how the precipitation data has
      to be converted, so that Gislib will do the
      interpolation for me?
      Thanks a lot for your time.
      Sincerely,
      Dirk