GEOSTATS: performing a cokriging with two completely heterotopic data sets

  • Celine Rentier
    Message 1 of 1 , May 10, 2000
      Hi everyone,

      I would like to estimate hydraulic conductivity values of an aquifer by
      performing a cokriging with two completely heterotopic data sets (a set of
      25 permeability values and a set of 120 resistivity values). The
      correlation coefficient of 2 variables is known (r=0.9) and was calculated
      from information collected at similar sites. Does anybody know how to
      proceed? How can I infer the crossvariogram? Can someone recommend me a
      paper on the subject?

      Thanks for your help,
      Celine Rentier

      Celine Rentier
      Laboratoires de Geologie de l'Ingenieur, d'Hydrogeologie
      et de Prospection Geophysique.
      Batiment B19
      Universite de Liege
      4000 Liege