GEOSTATS: AI-GEOSTATS & VIRUS

  • Gregoire Dubois
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 1905
      Dear all,

      for once the messages sent about the mail with the
      subject ILOVEYOU are not about a hoax but refer to a real
      virus. The Joint Research Centre of Ispra (where the web site
      of ai-geostats is currently located) has been seriously
      infected and I have no idea what is going to happen to the
      web site (I'm not working there anymore and manage the list/web
      pages remotely).

      The virus has been sent to the list against the will of one of the
      subscribers. Unfortunately, there is no way for Majordomo, the
      system that redistributes all mails to the ai-geostats subscribers, to
      filter the mails.

      I hope everything will be sorted out very soon.

      Sorry for all these problems.

      Gregoire

      Gregoire Dubois
      Section of Earth Sciences