WARNING This is a virus Re: GEOSTATS: ILOVEYOU

  • Denis ALLARD
    Message 1 of 3 , May 4, 2000
      Warning: the file LOVELETTER in the message ILOVEYOU
      is a virus (extremely dangerous). Do not open it.
      Check the news on Yahoo, e.g. for confirmation. It has hit numerous places
      and computers. If you open it, it destroys your disk, uses your address
      book to resend it. This is presumably how the mailing list received it.

      Denis Allard

      On Thu, 4 May 2000, Fuchs, Klemens wrote:

      > kindly check the attached LOVELETTER coming from me.

      | Unite de Biometrie allard@... |
      | INRA Domaine St Paul, Site Agroparc tel: (33) 4 32 72 21 77 |
      | 84914 AVIGNON cedex 9, FRANCE fax: 21 82 |
      | |
      `--------- http://www.avignon.inra.fr/biometrie/welcome.html --------'