GEOSTATS: ILOVEYOU

  • Fuchs, Klemens
    Message 1 of 3 , May 4, 2000
      kindly check the attached LOVELETTER coming from me.
    • Daniel Bebber
      Message 2 of 3 , May 4, 2000
        DO NOT OPEN THE DOCUMENT ATTACHED TO KLEMENS FUCHS' EMAIL
        IT IS A DANGEROUS NEW VIRUS.
        Klemens Fuchs: Shut down your computer and contact your system administrator
        for advice.

      • Denis ALLARD
        Message 3 of 3 , May 4, 2000
          Warning: the file LOVELETTER in the message ILOVEYOU
          is a virus (extremely dangerous). Do not open it.
          Check the news on Yahoo, e.g. for confirmation. It has hit numerous places
          and computers. If you open it, it destroys your disk, uses your address
          book to resend it. This is presumably how the mailing list received it.

          Denis Allard

          On Thu, 4 May 2000, Fuchs, Klemens wrote:

          > kindly check the attached LOVELETTER coming from me.

          | Unite de Biometrie allard@... |
          | INRA Domaine St Paul, Site Agroparc tel: (33) 4 32 72 21 77 |
          | 84914 AVIGNON cedex 9, FRANCE fax: 21 82 |
          | |
          `--------- http://www.avignon.inra.fr/biometrie/welcome.html --------'