GEOSTATS: Problems with functions

  • HB603210
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26, 2000
      Hello all

      Please can anybody help me with the following problems?
      What are the parameters needed to be input for the sphercov function to
      operate, as I keep getting the following warning "NAs generated in:
      asin(r)."
      How do you pick the lag distance used to calculate covariance functions and
      subsequent kriging functions.

      I am presently having problems using S-Plus with the spatial library, to
      carry out basic geostatistics such as correlograms and kriging, if anybody
      knows any good help web pages, please let me know.

      Many thanks for your time

      Glen