GEOSTATS: planar data

  • AMEL@Tassili.cerist.dz
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 27, 2000
      Hi,

      I'm a postgraduate student and I'm looking for persons who can help me to
      use data, that I have had on line, in my research.

      The data are presented as (x,y) pairs with : y observation and x a planar
      region (so x are in R2).
      My question is : "How can I reduce (x1,x2) to x if x1 and x2 are the
      coordinates of my planar region?"

      Thanksin advances and I hope that my english isn't too bad.

      Mrs Amel KASDI
      Amel@...