GEOSTATS: Geo-Eagle Owl

  • jose antonio
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 24, 2000
      Hello

      I am way down into a paper dealing with habitat selection and spatial
      distribution of territories of the Eagle Owl Bubo bubo in the East of Spain.
      I am looking forward to contact anybody that may have used semivariograms
      and Ripley�s K in ornithology. Being an absolute beginer in Geostatistics,
      I�ll greatly appreciate comments and suggestions on my results, that will be
      acknowledged in the final draft.
      Thanks in advance.

      Jose Antonio Martinez Climent

      Departamento de Ecologia