GEOSTATS: Cross validation software

  • Johan Holmqvist
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2000
      Dear subscribers of the geostat list:

      I would like to ask what "modern" software you recommend if one would like
      to perform "cross validation" on your interpolated data set. I am currently
      using SURFER 7 so it would be an advantage if the recommended program could
      use the out-put files from SURFER.

      With best regards./J

      Johan Holmqvist
      Chemical Engineering II, Lund University
      P.O. Box 124,
      S-221 00 Lund
      Sweden

      johan.holmqvist@...