  • Nikos Nanos
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 1998
      Hi,
      I am studying the resin production of pine stands from a geostatistical point of view. The experimental variogram presents two significant hole effects. Plots located 15 and 30km apart have very similar productions. Probably i am dealing with non-stationarity.
      Are there any suggestions on how to make a contour map?
      Bailey and Gatrell (1995) "Interactive spatial data analysis", have proposed the use of generalized least squares for trend removal and subsequent kriging of the residuals.
      Do you think that this approach can be suitable in my case? or should I use Universal kriging?

      Nikos Nanos