GEOSTATS: Spherekit-download

  • Klemens Barfus
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 29 2:19 AM
      Hello !
      I would like to download Sperekit, but its not possible. I reach the
      server of the NCGIA, can open the Spherekit-Homepage, but cannot download the
      programm, because I cannot reach the download page. Does anything has changed,
      another hoempage or is there another server to download it ,too ?
      Thanks for your help
      Klemens
      Klemens Barfus
      University of Wuerzburg