  • Ailco Wolf
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 15, 2000
      I was wondering if there is any software around to apply the self-calibrating (SC) and/or conditional probability (CP) methods, developed by J. Capilla, J.Rodrigo, and J. Gomez-Hernandez. It is used for groundwater modeling where basically a conditional transmissivity field is sequentially perturbed in oder to optimize the measured head vs observed head.

      Ailco Wolf