GEOSTATS: regions of same regression

  • Klemens Barfus
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 15, 2000
      Hallo !
      i m working on a cloud climatology of germany and try to generate maps.
      Before I want to krig the areas between the stations, I want to generate
      areas of the same regression between altitude and mean cloud amount. I made
      the first map with trying out different regions and found some areas of the
      same regressions and minimum residuals. For the following maps I tried to get
      these regions with a cluster analysis, but it was not possible.
      Now my question: Is there a process, how to get areas of the same
      regression. For me its important, that these areas are connected, and that there are
      not holes in this areas. Is there perhaps a computer algorhythmus anywhere
      who can divide into regression areas ?
      Thanks for your help !
      Klemens
      Klemens Barfus