GEOSTATS: interpolation and missing data

  • Wise Clock
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 19, 2000
      Hello, all folks:
      I am a graduate student, my dissertation is concern on interpolation and missing data. I want to apply some new methods to them, such as "genetic algorithm" and "wavelet analysis", but I am not familiar with them. Is it possible? Would you kind enough to give me some examples or some suggestion?
      Thanks a lot!

      Wise Clock