GEOSTATS: ArcView-GSLib

  • Noemi Barabas
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2000
      Hi!

      I have just started thinking about using a combination of
      geostatistics and GIS (ArcView, my knowledge of which is on
      an intro course level).

      I would like to know whether there are any special tricks to
      integrating GSLIB and ArcView. Based on my current knowledge
      of possibilities, I can only picture importing GSLIB output
      files into ArcView for mapping. Are there more advanced
      possibilities for integration of the two, are any special
      scripts and/or extensions available?

      (I am working with spatio-temporal data)

      Thank you!

      Sincerely,
      Noemi