GEOSTATS: Sampling

  • Christopher David LLoyd
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 2000
      Hello,

      This isn't a geostatistical query but I hope someone on the list may
      have some suggestions. I'm looking for some simple software for
      randomly sampling from an irregularly distributed data set. If there are
      any commercial or public domain packages which offer this functionality I
      would be grateful for the information.

      Thanks in advance,

      Chris Lloyd